Saturday 2 May 2015

Maryam Jalali and her daughter in abroad


Maryam Jalali (2)

Personally. I am very straightforward and I say how I feel about people. I don’t act like many other people. I have worked in an office for more than 30 years and I never saw this kind of reactions and behaviors which I see among the cinema people from my colleagues in office. I see some people praising for each other when they meet but they backstab each other very easily. These sort of actions irritates me. so I do feel peaceful at my work place. I wish few of our friends would notice that life is not a performance stage in which we have to act. However, I think actors would show few of their characters in their acts, and if look closely, you get to know them more easily. My social interaction circle is very limited and small. I have been interacting with very limited people in these many years. Like Lady Amir Hamzeh or Shohreh Soltani and Bahareh Afshari and few other actresses. I rarely communicate with people unless I know them very well. Apart from the tasty part of the house, the awards, certificates of Donyaye Tasvir and Channel Three and Azad University on top of the fireplace would attract anyone. Besides a Hafez Divan is always placed on the table text to the living room. Mr Khashayar Rad and his family were my guest a while ago. I asked them which food would they want me to prepare. And they said Baghali Dampokht with Lite. You may not believe how much they loved this food and I was so happy about that.   Maryam Jalali